Thursday, August 30, 2012

I'm With the Band


There has been some Interest in Being my DJ or providing the Tunes during the times that I cook. Let me just say that this would be the Bomb, quite possible the Bomb Diggidy. There is one catch however, I will not always be cooking around dinner time. sometimes I will be cooking in the morning, or the afternoon, or at night. So if you are totally interested in providing the Jams for a certain night, or day, and you can submit a modest proposal (AKA, tell me in advance) I do not see a problem, with this.

Also if you would want to host one of the days, as in I cook in you kitchen this works too. I would be all too happy to come over and do my cooking for you. But you must be able to host any DJs, Band Members or Designated Eaters who also want in on said day. Other then that I think it's a great idea.

Keep the questions and encouragement coming along with suggestions of things I need to try and cook. And remember to be Excellent to Each Other.  

No comments: